AACI is a member of the Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centers (APPIC) and is currently accepting applications for APPIC Pre-doctoral Internships for Training Year 2016-2017.
Applicants for APPIC Pre-doctoral Psychology Internship must apply using the AAPI Online and also submit the following supplemental application materials through the AAPI Online:
- Cover letter with answers to these three questions:
- Why are you interested in training at AACI?
- What experience have you had working with the Asian/Pacific Islander population?
- Are you fluent in any language(s) other than English? If yes, please specify which language(s) and fluency level in speaking, reading and writing.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Sample Psychological Testing/Assessment Battery Report
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
Application deadline: November 25, 2016
Match Day: February 17, 2017
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
For more information on APPIC, please go to: http://www.appic.org/
Hours required for internship year: 2000 hours
APA Accreditation Process:
AACI has submitted its self-study for consideration for accreditation under the American Psychological Association (APA). We are currently awaiting review and to take further steps toward becoming a fully accredited APA internship site.