AACI is a member of the Bay Area Practicum Information Collaborative (BAPIC) and is currently accepting applications for APPIC Pre-doctoral Internships for Training Year 2012-2013.
Applicants for BAPIC Psychology Practicum must submit:
- Cover letter with answers to these three questions:
- Why are you interested in training at AACI?
- What experience have you had working with the Asian/Pacific Islander population?
- Are you fluent in any language(s) other than English? If yes, please specify which language(s) and fluency level in speaking, reading and writing.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Letters of recommendation (3)
Application deadline: February 22, 2017
Practicum Notification Day: April 12, 2017
Please send applications to:
Anthony Miner, Psy.D.
Asian Americans for Community Involvement
Gordon N. Chan Community Services Center
2400 Moorpark Avenue, Suite 300
San Jose, CA 95128
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
For more information on BAPIC, please go to: http://bapic.info/
Hours required for practicum year: 1000 hours
Stipend: To be determined