AACI is a member of the California Psychology Internship Council (CAPIC) and will begin accepting applications on November 1, 2011 for CAPIC Pre-doctoral Internships for Training Year 2012-2013.
Applicants for CAPIC Pre-doctoral Psychology Internship must apply using the CAPIC Online Student Application for Internship and also submit the following supplemental application materials:
- Cover letter with answers to these three questions:
- Why are you interested in training at AACI?
- What experience have you had working with the Asian/Pacific Islander population?
- Are you fluent in any language(s) other than English? If yes, please specify which language(s) and fluency level in speaking, reading and writing.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Sample Psychological Testing/Assessment Battery Report
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
Application deadline: February 9, 2017
Match Day: April 5, 2017
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
For more information on CAPIC, please go to: http://capic.net/
Hours required for internship year: 2000 hours
Stipend: To be determined