Masters’ Level (MFT & Social Work)
MSW/MFT applicants must submit:
- Cover letter with answers to these three questions:
- Why are you interested in training at AACI?
- What experience have you had working with the Asian/Pacific Islander population?
- Are you fluent in any language(s) other than English? If yes, please specify which language(s) and fluency level in speaking, reading and writing.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- 3 letters of recommendation
Please send applications to:
Anthony Miner, Psy.D.
Asian Americans for Community Involvement
Gordon N. Chan Community Services Center
2400 Moorpark Avenue, Suite 300
San Jose, CA 95128
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Hours required: 1000 hours
Stipend: To be determined